Thursday, May 19, 2011

tomorrow

threewalls(framed)

Orchid Circle VI (Into the Light)
40" x 30"
Collage on archival paper
2011

for the Threewalls benefit auction: Vie de Boheme
 
In keeping with threewalls’ tradition, *Vie de Boheme* is an immersive experience, inspired by early 20C Bohemia: the politics, music, art and fashion that inspired the counter-culture state of mind we describe as ‘bohemian.’ Set in beautiful Maxim‘s, an exact copy of the art nouveau restaurant opened in Paris in 1893, *Vie de Boheme* will be the underground meeting place for the wanderers, adventurers and vagabonds in search of the good life.

Ticket information:
(1) V.I.P. Tickets Pre-sale: $120; Door: $150
Includes V.I.P. auction tour, special drink and ltd. edition multiple glass, V.I.P auction tour and special fortune
Entry 7pm, V.I.P. cocktails: 7-9p
(2) General Admission Tickets Pre-sale: $60; Door: $75.00; Special Couples Ticket, Pre-sale only: $100.00
Entry 9pm
(3) Sponsorship package, 10 V.I.P. tickets: $1000.00
Includes V.I.P package for 10, acknowledgment at the event, and special collector's event.

Maxim's
7pm-midnight
24 E. Goethe Street, Chicago, IL, 60610